Tuesday, March 30, 2010

IM Conversations w/ my 13yr old Neighbor

Christine
I c u have the F wrd on you facebook page

6:30pmAllison
yeaa

6:30pmChristine
u think that is ok?

6:30pmAllison
my parents dont care. because its what my friend said.

6:31pmChristine
r u sure they dont care. if so, that is not a good reflection on them, or you. You are too young to use such language, I dont care what yer "friends" say

6:32pmAllison
i say it all the time

what are you gunna do? call the cops?

6:32pmChristine
And you say yur parents know?

6:33pmAllison
yea

6:33pmChristine
How about I call them to see?

6:34pmAllison
go right ahead.

even send my mom an email

6:34pmChristine
How about I call her now?

6:34pmAllison
sureee

6:35pmChristine
k

line is busy but i will check it out.

6:35pmAllison
send her an email

6:35pmChristine
It is NOT RIGHT for a young girl like you to use such language!

6:36pmAllison
have you seen jess? she does it ALL the time

6:36pmChristine
I prefer to talk to them by phone. Just know I dont want you to ever put any language like that on any of my sites.....I dont even like to be connected with children who use such language.

I dont know what she says or does "in real life," but if she is saying the F word on the internet I will tell her mom too!

6:38pmAllison
You dont need to contact them. It's my life, not yours. My parents dont even want me speaking to you or hanging out with you because your a bad influence.

Like hitting george with a chair.

6:38pmChristine
Ha! Thats it then.

Say what? When?

6:39pmAllison
like 2 or 3 years ago. when me and mariah were upstairs.

6:39pmChristine
What adults do is no concern to children...unless of course IT EFFECTS them

6:40pmAllison
But anyways, its MY mouth and MY body. I can do whatever i want to do.

6:41pmChristine
So if yer ma and dad dont want u hangin round me I suppose uyou had better not. Anyways, I dont much like NASTY little girls like you (apparently) are

6:43pmChristine
Kevin says dont bother him anymore on his facebook page either....he knows the deal

6:43pmAllison
what are you talking about? I dont even have him on facebook!!!!


6:45pmChristine
Well he is a liar too, I suppose.

6:45pmAllison
You can think what you want to, but im my case. YOU dont have to worry about me. It's my life and NO one else said anything about me saying that. SO you shouldnt worry.

Really? IM NOT A LIAR!

6:47pmAllison
infact, your a liar because he doesnt even have a facebook.

6:47pmChristine
Allie, any ADULT in their RIGHT mind would not be "ok" w/ their 13 yr old daughter using such language, particularly on the internet.....and I cant believe your parents would be ok with it. If they are, fine. But I gotta report it none-the-less

Enough of this name calling.Guess this is the end for us

6:48pmAllison
yeah, so delete me from your fucking life and NEVER fucking talk to me again!

6:48pmChristine
u got it

6:50pmAllison
Lateeerr. you bipolar syco bitch.

6:51pmChristine
So, the REAL u comes out now.

6:51pmAllison is offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment